Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Wrx 2011 hatch and need help choosing coil overs. I am in Australia and wanted to choose between bc racing ds coils which are 1699$ aud and mca pro comfort coilovers which are 2500$ aud. My car is only for street use and I will not be taking it to the track or anything and it’s tuned to 270whp. Any other coilover recommendations will be appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Hoodnettles,

I just recently purchased ISC coilovers for 2013 WRX sedan. Got them from RallySportDirect.com. Pricing a little high but I selected them b/c the spec's cited drop height ranges were 0 to 3 iinches for both front and rear. I did not want to lower my ride height at all. Installation was a snap, however the rears appear to be about 1/4 inch lower than stock. Not that bad. I also added a strut tower cross brace from Perrin. The difference was amazing. First ride was exceptional with damping setting at 16/32 all around. I think I will soften the front a little more, say try a 12/32.
RSD webpage: ISC Suspension N1 Street Sport Coilovers
X-brace: Perrin Red Front Strutbar FOR 2008 -2020 Subaru WRX / STI - PSP-SUS-056RD | eBay

Good luck with your selection.

Eddiejoe56

1 - 2 of 2 Posts