i posted under "anything under the sun"- fender bender

got it fixed up and got that chromed fiiiiiiixed ;D

next up: f/r sways-IF IT ONLY FREAGIN GETS HERE.... :mad:
kartboy short shift with bushings
tint

·
Registered
519 Posts
That looks awesome! Are you going to do an STi spoiler too?

Seth

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks way better w/o any chrome, how much did it cost you??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess it technically didnt cost me anything, the man that did it threw it on there while fixing the fender bender

not laminx, hotsubaru.com. not hard at all, but i recommend a second pair of hands and doing it on a really nice sunny day

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Am I the only one loving the chrome bar 'round here????

gotta say that it looks great though all white with black tails nice machine dude :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, i have no had any problems... yet (knock on wood) with the paint coming off the chrome strip.

there is sufficient light showing through when the brakes are applied. i really need to redo them again though.. cold weather=fail.

yes, www.hotsubarus.com was where i got them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Blacked out lights gives it a different look especially with teh white paint and it'll look cool with blacked out window tint too.

Why no go on the chrome?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think white or silver are the only hatches that look good with black tails....looks great!
i was gonna say the same thing. i have silver, and i don't mind having the chrome bar on the back...now, if i had DGM or WRB, that would be a different story. Besides, it's the only chrome on the car aside from the badging, so it's not like a lincoln...all chrome all the time...gross!

-b

1 - 14 of 14 Posts