Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so some nub ass old granny whacked her buick 900lb door into my wheel well and dented the crap out of my car. after arguing with her stating that my paint is on her door and her pulling the old lady card on me and 400 dollars later in repair bills, i decided to have the guy paint all kn chrome the paint color, looks P.I.M.P. murdered out look almost complete, only need rims and to get rid of those ugly ass chrome tail lights.

pics of the damage to come, i dont have my iphone cord on me :(

·
Premium Member
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a perfect match in person, i asked about that when i picked it up to, but once up close its a perfect match. ill get the damage pics up when i get out of work.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Not the old lady card. I'd still whoop that old ladies ass.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
:( my sound dumb but i cant see what u painted :/ if its that dark part on the back fender then i would of thought that was a camera being dumb

·
Registered
220 Posts
Did they strip the "chrome" off before painting? How much additional cost for those pieces to be painted?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
o ok now i see what u did the only thing is man thos back lights even i dont like the way they look :/ shape is fine but the euro im gona do my red proly

·
Registered
365 Posts
a little tip - cover those red reflectors with black gorilla duct tape. works out well and you can always go back to stock if needed. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts