Subaru WRX Forums banner

561 - 565 of 565 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Depending on which ones might be, it could be possible otherwise you'll need to remove the wiper motor to get a good visual
Actually I think I may b good... I stuck my head under my dash n pressed on the clutch n it sounds like it's coming from the spring right there on the linkage. Everything seems tight n secure under there too

·
Registered
250 Posts
Actually I think I may b good... I stuck my head under my dash n pressed on the clutch n it sounds like it's coming from the spring right there on the linkage. Everything seems tight n secure under there too
Keep an eye on it though just in case. I've tried listening down there and it's really hard to pin point where noises are coming from. If a weld does pop thiugh, you'll also feel the popping in the clutch pedal

·
Registered
1 Posts
I understand this thread is Super old but I'm all out of ideas. I had Subaru confirm failed spot welds and that was fixed. Couple months went by and it came back. Dealt with the noise until I found Circuit Motor sports clutch master brace. Installed that today and it went away! Just kidding, second time depressing the clutch pedal and it came back. Anybody have any ideas? I appreciate the kind soul to resurrect this dusty thread

561 - 565 of 565 Posts