Subaru WRX Forums banner

Cobb AccessPort & Warranty

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  a2cpc 
#1 ·
Cobb AccessPort & Warranty

I was just woundering if the dealerships can void warranty for using the accessport. I know you can reflash it back to a stock map if need be, but with today's technology I am sure they can see all that if they are really looking for something. Just woundering if anyone knows anything or had previous experiences with other cars / friends. That is probably the only thing holding me back.
Thanks.

#3 ·
Re: Cobb AccessPort & Warranty

I was just woundering if the dealerships can void warranty for using the accessport. I know you can reflash it back to a stock map if need be, but with today's technology I am sure they can see all that if they are really looking for something. Just woundering if anyone knows anything or had previous experiences with other cars / friends. That is probably the only thing holding me back.
Thanks.
this worries me as well. :-\

#4 ·

Ah... What the hell? If the turbo goes it is a great excuse to get a new one.

#5 ·

haha, im having a hard enough time making payments, having fun minor modding, and getting through grad school. one step at a time lol.

#6 ·

If your engine blows up you won't be covered. They might argue your transmission(to much power, bla,bla,bla). The rest of your car would still be covered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.