Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Very very clean looking exhaust.......I just may have to get one!! Wonder if they'll lower the price or do a group buy???

·
Registered
629 Posts
Good point............ ;D

·
Registered
345 Posts
hey guys ive got some connections give me a couple days and ill see if i can find something out about a group buy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
im starting to work on this now my "connect" is gonna check the availability of these things i want to see how many people would be interested in this. Lets make a list

·
Registered
717 Posts
has anyone heard how this sounds? wouldn't want to drop 700+ for something i haven't heard. on the other hand, i'd also be interested if the price is right (as well as the sound haha)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm down for sure if the price is right..........let's see how good you are boosted08. ;D All the other Cobb exhaust have sounded good, I'll assume this one does also.

·
Registered
190 Posts
that is one sexy exhaust. Price isnt very sexy though, a turn of actually. :-\

·
Registered
706 Posts
it's about time. honestly i think i'll hold out for Perrin or Tanabe. I'be been looking at Invidia but i think i'll hold out til there's a good number of options though. I'd like to keep everything the same brand from the turbo back

·
Registered
91 Posts
it's about time. honestly i think i'll hold out for Perrin or Tanabe. I'be been looking at Invidia but i think i'll hold out til there's a good number of options though. I'd like to keep everything the same brand from the turbo back
+1

I sure hope some of these companies drop some pricing. Some of this stuff is IMHO criminal in pricing.

·
Registered
651 Posts
installed mine this evening, I can say that the fit/finish on this exhaust is very, very good

I like the fact that the tip is quasi oe looking, while far from loud I can finally here the familiar boxer rumble I've been missing- the oe exhaust is much too quiet

1 - 20 of 34 Posts