Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know alot of you were waiting on this so lets get it rolling!!!! I only have a couple of these so first come first serve!!! Retail is 795 pm me your zip and ill get you a shipped price! Let me know asap on these cause they wont last long!!!

Strait from cobbs site:

A perfect factory exhaust replacement, the COBB Tuning Cat Back Exhaust is engineered specifically to fit the unique rear bumper configuration of the 2008 5 door Impreza WRX. The deep tone offers immediate audible satifaction, while at the same time offering easy installation by utilizing factory exhaust hanger locations.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Just curious... but how are you selling these new parts and not a vendor (both this thread and your other one) ??? Cobb dealers have to sell at list price... so are you dealing direct with Cobb or another authorized vendor?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have no affiliation with cobb but i have bought parts in bulk from people and gotten discounts.
I'm not trying to cut into anyones business but if i can help some people out and get some better prices ill do what i can. and all in all i haven't sold any cobb parts yet, ha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts