Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got them yesterday and they went on in about an hour and a half. Probably one of the easier suspension setups I have ever seen.

BEFORE: (stock)

AFTER: (cobb)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics up... very nice ride.. not bouncy and takes a lot of the squat out of the ass end.

·
Registered
577 Posts
dang drop looks hot. looks much more aggressive now.

excellent choice!

·
Registered
717 Posts
looks good, and nice comparison shots

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, and I think they are plenty stiff without the bounce... I would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Mine should be here on Wed. I can't wait...only wish I had my sway bars to install at the same time. Wonder when they'll get here.......???????

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would be curious to hear if the sway bars make a "street noticable" improvement. My thoughts are that it would take a serious erratic throw to see a benefit. IMO i just bought this car to be a fast commuter with grip.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would be curious to hear if the sway bars make a "street noticable" improvement. My thoughts are that it would take a serious erratic throw to see a benefit. IMO i just bought this car to be a fast commuter with grip.
Swaybars make a severe difference in body roll and ultimate grip. You'll notice the benefits on the street much more than you'll noticed the very minor side effect in ride quality.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Swaybars make a severe difference in body roll and ultimate grip. You'll notice the benefits on the street much more than you'll noticed the very minor side effect in ride quality.
I second that. I'm going with the Rallitek rear sway bar kit. The 08's don't come with a rear sway bar. They have the mounting holes for it but forgot the sway bar. That's ok with me, one less factory part that I paid when I bought the car but replaced with an upgrade.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Just put mine on Tuesday. Loving it!!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts