Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ill be in CO in sept. of 08 in Colorado Springs.......but we will see if any subies really hang out there.......or if it will be like KS N-O O-N-E i hate that crap and all the other cars out here are scared......dude its a wagon is all i gotta say......

·
Registered
382 Posts
Perhaps we can start planning a GTG. I'm completely new to the turbo world, so I'm looking to learn from those with more experience, and a GTG is a great way to do that. and meet some cool people. :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Downtown Denver representing!! I would definitely like to meet more '08 owners, but I only know previous year owners!!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Im in henderson CO.. North Denver..
We all need to to a little Drive up to the MTNS to the frisco guy and do some snowboarding..Or stay local and BBQ!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Im in henderson CO.. North Denver..
We all need to to a little Drive up to the MTNS to the frisco guy and do some snowboarding..Or stay local and BBQ!

For sure. I can't wait till the season opens. Winter park here, 1 more month till opening.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well so far copper sucks as does keystone. Haven't rode a-basin or breck yet. PM me if some one comes up. Worse comes to worst we grab something to eat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
westminster, co im here :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Sweet! More Coloradoans. We need to get a 3G photoshoot going for the CO guys!!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
you guys could hold hands at the F&F4 premier!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts