Subaru WRX Forums banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
WooHoo, National guard for me this weekend! So no fun, except for the fact we are going shooting all weekend!

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
mm sushi. to bad i cant afford it right now being on the 55 cent mac and cheese, ramen, totino's pizza diest till i get a job :(

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
What is this "job" thing you guys refer to?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
yah, he's living the dream. jerk.

Also, steve, you're really pooping in our cereal by having your actual country listed. Get with the program.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
doesn't look that way, unless they come and plow the neighborhood and the common drive of the house like they're supposed to. crazy snow here last night and all day today.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
lol, ya right. I already had to order some new lower bumper cover center supports because I broke the ones that were on the car bumping into snow banks trying to get out of and up my drive, jerks. I ordered an extra set just in case it happens again after this though, which I'm sure it will next winter. I fear what plowing the snow with my v-lip would do without those, haha.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
brian would do a lot of things, so i hear. almost like a modern day fonzi. I don't have any sharks though.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Im also in Westminster, 2009 WRB Hatchback.

Off to RallyX National Championship Friday-Sunday.
Holy bumpage! sweet more colorado peeps. I am actually tuning a 2.5i tomorrow in preparation for the rallycross championship.
I want to make it out to C.O.R.E. by the end of the year to do my first rally cross. Please pester me to come out. I get busy at times but if you were to drag me down there it would be easier.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome fellow Mile Higher!

41 - 60 of 70 Posts