Subaru WRX Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I will be moving to Greeley, CO here in like 4-5 weeks, and I'm curious if there are any subie communities around or something along the lines... I'll be officially moving there and don't know anybody =[

·
Registered
382 Posts
Anyone in CO have the RCE/GTWORX/Bilstein suspension setup? I'm considering getting it and would really appreciate being able to experience it if someone has it. I'll buy you lunch. :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
good luck on that one, I don't know anyone that has that particular set up!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Well, it seems like a pretty popular setup as its the only dedicated strut/spring combo for our cars. I need to try somewhere with a larger audience, someone is likely to have it.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Everyone pretty much runs coilovers for our cars. Actually almost everyone I know is running BC's. With maybe one exception. Also the RCE/GTWORX/Bilstein was so late to the game. Especially with all the delays getting it produced.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thanks. I've run coilovers in other cars before and found a combination of them needing servicing or not pairing well with available springs. I was hoping to avoid them this go round with a dedicated engineered setup, but it appears to not be to popular in these parts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
FINALLY! I found the CO Subie Thread haha. Anyways, 08' SSM Wrx Sedan here in Highlands Ranch, I figured there were more 3g's out here, but i've only seen two in HR :(

61 - 70 of 70 Posts