Subaru WRX Forums banner

Colorado

9K views 69 replies 15 participants last post by  Neff3G 
#1 ·
Summit County... :)

#2 ·
Ill be in CO in sept. of 08 in Colorado Springs.......but we will see if any subies really hang out there.......or if it will be like KS N-O O-N-E i hate that crap and all the other cars out here are scared......dude its a wagon is all i gotta say......

#4 ·
Perhaps we can start planning a GTG. I'm completely new to the turbo world, so I'm looking to learn from those with more experience, and a GTG is a great way to do that. and meet some cool people. :)

#9 ·
Downtown Denver representing!! I would definitely like to meet more '08 owners, but I only know previous year owners!!

#16 ·
Sweet! More Coloradoans. We need to get a 3G photoshoot going for the CO guys!!

#21 ·
oh dear jesus. I fear for our cars. Hopefully there is a more prominent car in the movie that will take the focus off the subaru. Regardless, I picked a terrible time to put my catback on. Who all is gonna be around? Steve, when are you gonna show me that road you were talking about? What was last night? Was that a pirates thing?

#25 ·
Pete, when you come into town, let me know and we will drive to Sedalia.

As for the weekend I am free as always!

#28 ·
I'm game whenever dude. It's not really all that far or terrible a drive. It'd be nice if we could get all of us together at once before too long, but entertaining "family" is a priority I guess. When do they leave Devin? Eric is off sunday, which would work for me as well. What did you guys have in mind, or better yet, what's the weather supposed to do?

snwbdr, did you say something about moving out of CO for the summer when you guys were discussing when mike was coming to visit, or am I imagining things?

Also, Steve, what do you have you're trying to trade away these days, just out of curiousity?

#27 ·
you'll probably be working as usual, so no drive for you! ;)

#29 ·
I think the weather is supposed to be ok. But we all know Denver will change it's weather plans as she see's fit!

As for some trading, I will probably just buy the tires out right later this month if thats better for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.