AEM Oil Pressure

Suspension:
AVO Front Endlinks
Agency Power Rear Endlinks
Rallitek Front and Rear Sway Bars

Transmission:
Cobb Short Shifter
Rallitek Shifter Bushings

Intercooler, Sprayed black for the stealth look.

Dyno - 200whp and 240 trq - Mainline Dynolog. If done on Dynojet then numbers would be 240whp and 300 trq. But, did do a comparison with 05 STI and was just shy of 6 hp, so I am right up there.

·
Registered
717 Posts
congrats...enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I have a short shifter, but I still need to install it. I will take photos of the install and post those in the DIY section. I also have on order Exhaust, Sway Bars (front and rear), Front Endlinks, CAI, and a JDM emblem (Impreza S-GT). I will post all when finished and inbetween. Does anyone know what BOV would be best (Recirc or Vent-to-Air or One that does both)?

if you are loking for a BOV that does both, go look at GFB (go fast bits). An australian company but i think they sell alot of stuff in USA. anyway, they have BOV options that allow electronically adjusted valves or manually adjusted valves so you can recirc or vent to air or both at the same time, hence varying the volume of the BOV noise

·
Registered
752 Posts
Does anyone know what BOV would be best (Recirc or Vent-to-Air or One that does both)?
Recirculate the BOV. If you don't, the car will die. i have a Greddy Type RS and it's allot better than stock, it will hold more boost.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the items that I received from Ultimate-Racing. Can't wait to get them installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
which brand of filter are they using for their setup ??

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Your getting the CAI too are with the exhaust ?

Me im raising money for the set of summer wheel and tire... the one i want are over my budget ?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did not see a brand on the filter. It is 3 inch so that can be changed out to k&n if u want. Will post clips once installed. i think the wheels are fine for now. Rather spend my money on performance parts.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Did not see a brand on the filter. It is 3 inch so that can be changed out to k&n if u want. I got the exhaust for 588usd with shipping. Will post clips once installed. i think the wheels are fine for now. Rather spend my money on performance parts.
I Rather use as much of my warranty that i can.. and extend my reliability.... You see its my first new car ;D
Its totaly different thing to puy a 3K$ Set of brand new shoes on a brand new car compare to a 10 year old car...

Anyway i got lots of long term project, caus i plan on keeping that car for a good 5-6 year... and also by wainting tons of part will flood the market and make the price drop and the selection better :)

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Did not see a brand on the filter. It is 3 inch so that can be changed out to k&n if u want. I got the exhaust for 588usd with shipping. Will post clips once installed. i think the wheels are fine for now. Rather spend my money on performance parts.
I Rather use as much of my warranty that i can.. and extend my reliability.... You see its my first new car ;D
Its totaly different thing to puy a 3K$ Set of brand new shoes on a brand new car compare to a 10 year old car...

Anyway i got lots of long term project, caus i plan on keeping that car for a good 5-6 year... and also by wainting tons of part will flood the market and make the price drop and the selection better :)
+1 My first new car also and am wanting to keep as much of the warranty as I can. I did get the longest warranty plan also so...

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CAI won't void the warrenty unless they can prove that it was a direct cause of the problem. Such as Hydrolock. But, then you can just put on the stock part. I had a CAI on my last Subaru and my dealer never said anything. Subaru knows that most people are going to do upgrades, hell, even their oown performance company make intakes for these car and it doesn't cancel the warrenty.

·
Registered
421 Posts
CAI won't void the warrenty unless they can prove that it was a direct cause of the problem. Such as Hydrolock. But, then you can just put on the stock part. I had a CAI on my last Subaru and my dealer never said anything. Subaru knows that most people are going to do upgrades, hell, even their oown performance company make intakes for these car and it doesn't cancel the warrenty.
Its actually dependant on the local distributor's policy. For example, the dealer in Singapore wouldn't accept anything done to your car. Warranty is voided even if u just change the BOV.

But i don't think there's any other dealers in the world thats as strict as from where i'm from.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Dealer cannot void a complete warranty, they will just void that part which is link to what you modified

1 - 20 of 152 Posts