Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8qPJSTRXYU&feature=related[/flash]
Not mine, but does anyone know who's car this belongs to? MAJOR Props!

·
Registered
717 Posts
ogb? just a guess

·
Registered
752 Posts
MAJOR Props!
thanks.
the SRT4 was on M/H slicks too.

his AGP 50 Trim is pretty sick. He just needs to turn the boost up a few psi and tune it. i think he was on 18psi in those videos with direct port meth.

·
Registered
125 Posts
do that sh--t at the tracks. dont be an idiot.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Always someone like you in these threads. People will forever race on the streets, and no one is going to change a damn thing because of any amount of anti-street racing posts.

Any links to the original thread with this guys car?? Looks QUICK!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Always someone like you in these threads. People will forever race on the streets, and no one is going to change a damn thing because of any amount of anti-street racing posts.

wow, okay so am i the bad guy here? do you know how many ppl die street racing? my close friend made a terrible decision and it cost him his life. asshats like him shouldnt deserve to drive, let alone a subaru.

seriously am i the bad guy here?

·
Registered
752 Posts

wow, okay so am i the bad guy here? do you know how many ppl die street racing? my close friend made a terrible decision and it cost him his life. asshats like him shouldnt deserve to drive, let alone a subaru.

seriously am i the bad guy here?
You're not the bad guy. I don't think anybody is. Arguing over street racing is pointless. Sorry this video offended you, would you prefer i don't make anymore like this?
I know allot of people that street race and they will never stop. I don't condone street racing, it's wrong but it's going to happen. I guess that makes me an "asshat" with an FP Green'd Subaru that's going to need a cage soon :(

the new gear ratios aren't the only performance mod i have planed. Looking at doing the heads, shhh its a secret :)

current mods are in my sig.

·
Registered
421 Posts
well, i'm one that don't street race (infact i only drive at extreme speeds when i drive to my neighbouring country), but i don't mind reading about street racing on the forums.

Lets take topics like this easy. Read it on your own time, and take it on the lighter side.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Lets take topics like this easy. Read it on your own time, and take it on the lighter side.
I know in the past I've spoken out against street racing...

It definately is against the law and risky, however, OGB is right, it is kinda pointless to argue about something that has already happened (and something that is going to continue to happen).

I just hope those of you that feel like you need to street race are careful and make smart decisions about when and where to do it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
well, i'm one that don't street race (infact i only drive at extreme speeds when i drive to my neighbouring country), but i don't mind reading about street racing on the forums.

Pehon.... I wanna see pictures of your car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts