Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have a 2014 XV Crosstrek and a 2005 Mustang GT. What I'd like to do when the lease is up on the Crosstrek is trade them both in for a WRX. Trying to cut down on insurance and operating costs but still have a fun car. But the WRX has to be good for daily driving. I'm looking for input. :shocked:

Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the wife says "it's a go". Now looking to get a WRX Premium with CVT. Running the numbers with a local dealer and we'll have to order it because of the CVT (keeping peace in the family as the wife doesn't like to drive a stick shift). What should i order with it other than splash guards??

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a manual '14 WRX I use as a daily driver and while it can be a bit tedious driving a manual car in traffic its worth the little pain. I haven't driven the new WRX with a CVT but as it has 2 litre version of the boxer engine and knowing Subaru's decent job (didn't say great) on drivetrains I'd guess it works well. In terms of the practicality of an AWD car, with 4 doors and decent space for a car this size I think you'll both be very happy with it. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts