Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was planning on ordering this soon and just thought i would see if anyone else is interested.

i found it for $199 at two different websites but they want $100 for shipping and wont ship to my address.
so, i looked for another place...
then i found somewhere that charges less for shipping but the Strut Bar cost $299.
i looked a little harder...
finally, i found it for $250 and i have yet to get an estimate on shipping.

any takers on this?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I interested by i guess i will wait a little more, other brand will hit the market and the price will lower some more... 300$ for a front strut bar is way overprice

·
Registered
717 Posts
Anything over 100-150 for a strut bar is completely rediculous in my opinion. I would suggest waiting a little longer for the prices to go WAY down, but hey, if you have extra money to spend go for it. just my .02

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, its too much. i guess that i will just wait on that.

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
i was planning on ordering this soon and just thought i would see if anyone else is interested.

i found it for 9 at two different websites but they want 0 for shipping and wont ship to my address.
so, i looked for another place...
then i found somewhere that charges less for shipping but the Strut Bar cost 9.
i looked a little harder...
finally, i found it for 0 and i have yet to get an estimate on shipping.

any takers on this?

I should be able to supply that strut bar for $159 + $10-$20 shipping anywhere in USA. I will call Cusco tomorrow....

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any word on this strut brace. I think i will be needing some suspension work soon, not looking forward to the torque steer with this new turbo.
strut brace, sways, and those Cobb springs all look good to me.

i also found one made by Whiteline but i am willing to go with what ever i can get cheaper. They both do the same thing.
http://www.harmanmotive.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_452_460_502

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sure thing, Never hurts to ask :). How many would be interested in this so i can propose a head count to JSCspeed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested if the total $ (With USA shipping.) is priced right. $125 to $150 would be in the ballpark. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts