Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow I install a Cusco Rear Cross Member Brace and Cusco Front Lower Arm Bar Type II. I'll have pics soon enough......girlfriend has the camera!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Isnt it illegal (and dangerous if you get rear end) to have the rear bumber brace because you need to remove the bumber assembly to replace it ? i got a little scare of ordering it when i saw that you need to removed the OEM bumber... the front one doesnt required it tho

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmmm...thats a good question. I haven't ordered that part yet either, now I really may not. I'm still gonna get the rest of the undercarrige pieces thought.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pics....off my camera phone though. Noticed a difference especially in tight turns.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Im definitly gonna buy the front one... the rear on is not the same i was talking about after all
i was talking about this one that you need to remove the bumber beam

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
where did you ordered them ?

i just ordered the rear strut brace from harmann motive and i brought the front strut brace from singapore last march

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go to Rallysportdirect.com Really good people!! They have all the under carriage parts. I really suggest having lift to install...it makes it a lot easier. Especially on the rear Cross Member Brace. The Front Brace comes with different plates to mount, I was surprised!! ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts