Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had the controller installed today and the instructions were mostly in Japanese. Love the coil-overs, but would like to know more about the controller. Is there any way to turn in off? Right now, every time the ignition is turned on the motors go through there setup routine on clicking and recalibrating. It sounds like a faulty fuel pump. It would be nice to turn on the car without the distraction of all this clicking sound.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I will try a switch. Good idea.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I have been thinking about the Cusco 2E's and the controller. I got a few of questions.

First... I realize that it wll not change ride height, but how stiff can you make the suspension? I am looking for "Track Day Stiff." on my everyday driver. With adjustability.

Second... Since this is my everyday driver and I have about a 70mi rountrip commute. I am going to want something alittle softer, I will have clients in the car and I don't want to shake their teeth loose. Just to make it more comfortable. How is the mid range set up? Is it still bone jaring?

third How much body roll is there in both settings?

To tie it all together... How "on the fly" is the controller. I am assuming that at a min you would need to stop to change the settings? Is it something that I would be able to do quickly and quietly with a client in the car?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated... before I decide to drop the $$$ on that suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts