Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2017 Subaru wrx that has a stage 1 93 MAP tune, I recently seen my dam drop to .812 now it is at .625, I have fine knock learn of -.35, .35, .70, -2.81 and now have got knock feedback of -4.11 and -8.71, should I be worried? Should I try the stage 1 93 Cobb tune? Should I put it back to stock or just wait it out? I have refilled with a different tank of gas just yesterday and still no changes, what should I do?

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a 2017 Subaru wrx that has a stage 1 93 MAP tune, I recently seen my dam drop to .812 now it is at .625, I have fine knock learn of -.35, .35, .70, -2.81 and now have got knock feedback of -4.11 and -8.71, should I be worried? Should I try the stage 1 93 Cobb tune? Should I put it back to stock or just wait it out? I have refilled with a different tank of gas just yesterday and still no changes, what should I do?
any updates ?

· Registered
3 Posts
Reset ecu and mileage when you fill up and see when the car goes back into this fluctuating numbers thing. And if it always goes back down like mine then protune is needed and clean MAF, MAP, o2 ban 1 and 2. New intake. Everyone suggests that if it is no check engine light you straight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts