Subaru WRX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice. Now you made me want to do mine! ;-)

Edit: Just removed the words "Subaru" and "Impreza" I left the WRX for now. I need get some pics.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice! I plan on doing the same! Aside from the heat and adhesive remover, did you use any fishing line?
I used dental floss but it wasnt the old fashion kind like fishing line. The Bug and tar remover from Turtle Wax was the key to getting off all of the adhesive.

·
Registered
717 Posts
oh yea, also heatgun, or a simple hair dryer make the job 50x easier, warm the adhesive up a little, roll it up with your finger, clean area, and enjoy!

·
Registered
49 Posts
+1 on the hairdryer. I used the waxed dental floss for the letters then the hair dryer and some Goof Off adhesive remover.

oh yea, also heatgun, or a simple hair dryer make the job 50x easier, warm the adhesive up a little, roll it up with your finger, clean area, and enjoy!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks great.. now there is plenty of room for a "type R" badge.. haha jk, looks good!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice Job...As far as I can tell the Chrome block SUBARU lettering is the only external difference I can see from the Japanese or any other world market STI on the new gen cars ~ the left side Badging has to go !

^^^Badgeless but forgive the wheels ~ they are 17" BBS off my previous 2006 STI with Dunlop Wintersport Tires..

^^^ As you can see the car looks way better with the 18'' Gold BBS wheels...They will be back on as soon as the snow melts.. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts