- Sports Grille

·
Registered
916 Posts
08 WRX premium.
kartboy short throw shifter
swift springs
subaru sport grill
18" kyowa racing KR210's with 225/40-18 nitto neo gen tires.
SPT dual exhaust.
K&N drop-in filter
removed lettering from trunk
perrin shorty antenna

soon to be tinted. and swapping trunk lid for wingless

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nothin special. yet... besides the dent in the fron bumper from somebody backing into me at walmart. a-hole!

Updatied. now including wheels. and guages.

red is not the final color of the piece. thats the only descent color i had when i finished it.

·
Registered
916 Posts
hey love the car! tell me about the hid's and the tined tails. is it a film? or spray on? and what hid kit are you using? link?

·
Registered
21 Posts
its a spray tint i got at my local hobby shop. i have to get my tails clear coated still. that will give them a nice gloss black finish. right now they are a little flat looking. i recomend getting some mean LED tail light bulbs if you do it. www.vleds.com is a good site for that. im runnin a 25000k hid kit from www.hidworld.com.

·
Registered
21 Posts
08 WRX premium.
kartboy short throw shifter
swift springs
subaru sport grill
18" kyowa racing KR210's with 225/40-18 nitto neo gen tires.
SPT dual exhaust.
K&N drop-in filter
removed lettering from trunk
perrin shorty antenna

soon to be tinted. and swapping trunk lid for wingless
how wide are you rims and do you have any problems with the 40 series tires rubbing on anything?

·
Registered
916 Posts
def dont rub the tires. its just the right size. its the right height to keep the speedo right on. the wheels are a 7.5" wide. would have liked to have them 8" wide. they fill out the wheel well perfect with the drop i have. but no they never rub.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Crucial Racing springs
SPT CBE
Kartboy SS < i went back to the stock knob, better weight, better feel >
Kartboy front and rear shifter bushings
Full debadged trunk
RA Mudflaps
Hella Supertones
Blue "i" badge
Sport Grill
T-Limited HD front lip V2 ;)
SPT batery tie down ( adds 30 whp)
Flat black stock wheels

Up next
04 STi Gold BBS
Crucial Racing DP W/ High flow Cat
Pro-tune
other goodies

·
Registered
42 Posts
2008 WRX

base model
-Cobb springs, Cobb short shifter with bushings, RA mudflaps, sport grille, premium lip, sideskirts, M5 spoiler 20% tint, debaged, painted chrome on trunk, Cobb downpipe, Cobb heatshield, SPT exhaust, Accessport stage 2, Autometer boostgauge.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
def dont rub the tires. its just the right size. its the right height to keep the speedo right on. the wheels are a 7.5" wide. would have liked to have them 8" wide. they fill out the wheel well perfect with the drop i have. but no they never rub.
sweet. i also wanted 18x8 but the rims im gettin i ordered through my work and they are only $70 per wheel so i cant really complain. i work for a atv/motocycle dealership and one of the companies i order our atv rims through also sell car and truck rims. so everything worked out well. rims should be here tuesday. should be put on by weds. ill post up a pic when i get them on. here are the rims im gettin... http://completewheelsource.com/007/type12.html you cant tell so much in this picture but they are gunmetal.

·
Registered
74 Posts
heres mine

INJEN cai
SPT cbe
5% tint all around
debadged trunk but i left the WRX

im wonderin whats the lug pattern does our wrx have
and where can i get that lip for the premium wrx..

sorry idk how to scale it down

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow, I wasn't even paying attention to the title of the thread. I thought it was sedan pictures in general. i posted a couple of pics of my white car, the complete opposite. I guess i'll have to actually read the title next time. ::)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DGM FTW! Mods need to get busy and clean up this thread! DELETE IT IF IT'S NOT A DGM SEDAN! DGM FTW!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts