Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know it needs lowering, happening soon ;D

24/6/08
Just had Turbo XS Turbo Back Exhaust fitted and had the car re-tuned with ECUtek here in Aus.
Results were quite good, power up to 152.4KW and torque to 358NM. Biggest improvement was torque went up a huge 110NM
Intercooler now seems to be a weak link so this will be next on the shopping list

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Dougie's Black 08 Advan RS

The thought had crossed my mind, wont be for a while though. Lowering, Exhaust and ECUtek retune coming first

·
Registered
51 Posts

I like where your heads at Dougie.....
I think those might look nothing short of hot on mine also.
STi calipers and slotted rotors would be the go, just to get rid of those Commonwhore (Lumina for the yanks) looking brakes.

·
Registered
717 Posts

ooo its begging for some springs lol. but rims look hot. love gold on black

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

order some STi pinks (subarugenuineparts.com has them), they're inexpensive ($150 US) and will lower it enough to look nice and not require any fender pulling/rolling

·
Registered
51 Posts

order some STi pinks (subarugenuineparts.com has them), they're inexpensive (0 US) and will lower it enough to look nice and not require any fender pulling/rolling
Thats and awesome price.... they want $560 here....... hmmmm don't think the postage would be that much.... bastards.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

they were 4 small boxes in a larger box...

they COULD ship all 4 separately for cheap (they don't weigh that much)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

order some STi pinks (subarugenuineparts.com has them), they're inexpensive (0 US) and will lower it enough to look nice and not require any fender pulling/rolling
Says they only drop the car by 10mm, not really worth it for such a small drop

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

it's more like 15mm

but who wants to drop a subaru?!?!? save slamming for hondas and VWs

these springs are stiff without being low and useless and uncomfortable

plus the STi springs are a subaru genuine part and will be covered under the same warranty as the rest of the parts on your car

·
Registered
19 Posts

Wheels look sweet!!, ive narrowed it down to these or PRO DRIVE WRC 1 in rally gold.
I got a price for the Pro Drives from John at Wheels World in Osborne Park, they sell whiteline springs, bars , roll centre kits etc if your looking at lowering the car. Does race setups as well.

Cheers

·
Registered
345 Posts

shittt i wish we had the headlight washers here in the usa that would be a sickkk mod for someone here to do hmmmm

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

the STi has them and we have the same mounting points and wiring... you would just have to order the parts and hook everything up. mounting them in the WRX bumper would require drilling some holes though

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Wheels look sweet!!, ive narrowed it down to these or PRO DRIVE WRC 1 in rally gold.
I got a price for the Pro Drives from John at Wheels World in Osborne Park, they sell whiteline springs, bars , roll centre kits etc if your looking at lowering the car. Does race setups as well.

Cheers
Thats were i got my wheels fitted, and my tyres from. Will get them to do suspension work on my car, look around on the rims though they aint exactly cheap

1 - 20 of 27 Posts