Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not out there yet, only 2-3 companies have them for the Hatch. UR, Cobb, and Perrin maybe a few more by now. We'll just have to hang tight, I got my eyes and ears open everyday. Waiting for Invidia to realease the G200. But I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Wrong !

there is a exhaust ready for the sedan, i mentioned it on another thread

http://www.lachutesubaru.com/

its on the outskirt of montreal, they are the best subaru tuners in quebec and i will have my car tuned there when time will come

here a pic from there website

·
Registered
273 Posts
Big props to who found that......cuz i think i just found the exhust i wanted....

+1

·
Registered
24 Posts
I stand corrected, thats why I love these boards. Someone always has your back. lol, great find, thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The more and more I look at it the more and more I want it. Does anyone know the exchange rate from Canadian dollars to US dollars so when they announce a price I will have some idea of how much im looking at spending.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$1=$1 ..... its at par.... actually if you want to get technical i think ours is just slightly higher... it fluctuates around that right now :D .. ... its kinda nice for a change :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
i see that those are magnaflow mufflers. thats what i put on my car and they sound awesome, i will try to post pics tomorrow its dark right now. i will also try to figure out a way to get a sound clip.

·
Registered
28 Posts
alright i just took some pictures of everything. what i did was go to a local muffler shop and told him i didn't want this to sound like all the hondas and acuras out there cause this is the first 4 cylinder i have owned and i wanted to be careful right away he recommended magnaflow mufflers so thats what i did and it sounds great i also had him delete the resonator because it wasn't loud enough with it. but now its just right. anyone have any questions about this i would be more then happy to help in any way i can.as soon as i can figure out a easy way to resize the pics i will post them.

·
Registered
239 Posts
alright i just took some pictures of everything. what i did was go to a local muffler shop and told him i didn't want this to sound like all the hondas and acuras out there cause this is the first 4 cylinder i have owned and i wanted to be careful right away he recommended magnaflow mufflers so thats what i did and it sounds great i also had him delete the resonator because it wasn't loud enough with it. but now its just right. anyone have any questions about this i would be more then happy to help in any way i can.as soon as i can figure out a easy way to resize the pics i will post them.
If you have windows and no image editing software, just use 'Paint' from 'Start/All programs/accessories' to resize your images. I also replaced my original muffler with a straight through. I think it now sounds like it should have from factory.

·
Registered
28 Posts
where i had the resonator taken out i had to replace with other pipe but everything else is stock. sorry dont know how to post inline pics.

heres the link for the sound

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
For a temporary fix till i get something else for an exaust i drilled 1 " holes in the bottom of my mufflers..lol i dont know if its the best idea but it def worked have the same sounds basicly but with a bit more rumble...im thinking about the resonator delete next but im afraid it may be too loud?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Alrigth here is what i got from Lachute for the pricing on the dual exhust "The pricing for the turbo back exhaust is 1495.00$ CAD wit a cat
converter and 1395.00$ for the catless model.

Let me know if you have any other questions

1 - 20 of 54 Posts