Subaru WRX Forums banner

441 - 450 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
sure it's not hail damage?

paintless dent removal can pull them out pretty easily if you want to get rid of them.
no its definitely not, you can tell that its where they leaned on the truck. Can they really take little small dents like that out? the ones on the hood might be hard cause it has an inner shell.

thought you hated bc's? maybe if it doesnt sell, Ill sell you my coilovers +some cash on your part for your stockers.
Confused, what coils do you have? I have BC BRs (don't love them, but great for entry-level). .sold my stockers to Feal Suspension.
Im lost too haha I have the bc's as well.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
sure it's not hail damage?

paintless dent removal can pull them out pretty easily if you want to get rid of them.
no its definitely not, you can tell that its where they leaned on the truck. Can they really take little small dents like that out? the ones on the hood might be hard cause it has an inner shell.
yea, pdr is great for small little dents like that. it's the larger dents that they typically have trouble with because there's usually creases in the larger ones. the hood might be hard like you said, but if they have any way to get between the shell and the hood, they can usually do it. a dealership put some dents in my old mini in an area that was extremely hard to get to, but with long tools they were able to get through a tiny little gromet to work out the dents.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Just had six door dings pulled out of my passenger side rear door. PDR is pretty amazing, provided you find yourself a good company to work with that isn't going to gouge you!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
Ok thanks guys I will be looking into that asap! What kinda prices? Say for like 15 little dimples?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Depends on the number of panels affected. If they are all on the roof and hood that'd be good, as there is usually a higher price for first ding on a panel, and then a steeply reduced price for additionals. You're still looking at a few hundred bucks at least though.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #447
Thats much better than a whole new hood! and I dont like bondo lol.
Ill just do the hood though, the roof no one can see anyways. The hood just bothers me.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
Just a little update... bitches :)

Car is still up for sale, I keep having buyers backing out or they cant finance, or they want to trade for some godamn thing or another. But shes sitting in a garage looking pretty, and gets taken out once a week or so to hit the backroads.

The trucks name is officially Eva, and she runs like a boss! Gets 23mpg, so far I havent gotten too crazy with the mods, but it has:
AFE Intake
AFE turbo back exhaust
Edge Juice w/ Attitude and CS monitor stacked with TS performance MP-8
BD turbo mount exhaust brake
Protech headache rack and toolbox
Alpine CD player and component speakers
Sound ordinance powered sub.

Eventually it will get a new waste gate and turboguard (diesel BOV) from BD, I get a lot of turbo bark if Im on level 3 or up, and a few other odds and ends.

Also bit the bullet and got a 2011 Raptor 700- shit is fast. Got some BIG plans for this bad boy. Hope for around 80whp.

Heres a few pics...

So, how have y'all been?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #450
Around $3400 from what Im seeing, its not too hard to do actually. Its gonna take a bbk, cams, headwork, exhaust, intake, throttle body bore, fuel/ignition programmer, and a few other odds and ends.
I mean, look at this....

441 - 450 of 450 Posts