Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am planning to go out east next weekend and finally see exactly what I am putting out kind of like a baseline, although I do have a CBE. I will be restoring intake to OE from hi-flo filter as well as the MAF tube. It's a Dyno Dynamics AWD Dyno and like I said the car is stock except for Incidia N1 Race CBE.

Just wondering what I should be excpecting as far as awhp and tq. I know that every car/dyno is different but would 195whp 230tq be about right to expect? Information on the dyno is here ---> http://www.dyno.com.au/dyno/controller/specs/showAWD450DSPage

Pics and video will be up next sunday

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Here is my Base line, using Cobbs PROTuner software + LM1 Sniffer. Completely stock, BONE STOCK on Craptastic 91Oct ACN

IMO 195whp and 230tq I could see that...

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
OK so your lookin at about 180whp and 210wtq right now. Lets see hw much a cat back will add...
Yep... it will be interesting... What Octane are you running?

I will have more numbers in a few weeks with a Full TBE and a Custom PROTune! ;D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill be running 93oct i completely forgot about that. From the factory Subaru recommends regular? If i run 93 oct now on factory tune, will I get any benefit whatsoever?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
91 is the "minimum" Octane rating for Turbo Imprezas that unfortunately is our "premium" here in CA :'(
You will get more performance and actually get to the numbers the WRX can really do as they were designed for 93oct.
Kudos to you ;D
crap for us here in CA :mad:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
91 is the "minimum" Octane rating for Turbo Imprezas that unfortunately is our "premium" here in CA :'(
You will get more performance and actually get to the numbers the WRX can really do as they were designed for 93oct.
Kudos to you ;D
crap for us here in CA :mad:

^^^^^ I agree gotta luv our CRAPTASTIC 91 oct

1 - 8 of 8 Posts