Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's not making Big Al numbers, but the usable power compared to the TD04 is much, much better. Road tuned by Clark Turner last month.

Power Mods

2005 Legacy GT VF40
Perrin TMIC
AVO intake
AVO 3" Catless TBE

Discuss

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
251WHP!!? That aint bad! And I have a feeling your mods didnt exactly break the bank either..... your car must be a blast to drive.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
251WHP!!? That aint bad! And I have a feeling your mods didnt exactly break the bank either..... your car must be a blast to drive.
The most expensive was the TMIC. Pretty cheap mod if you ask me. I love driving the thing, it brings a smile to my face! :)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
looks good, definitely makes me jealous. I'd like to do a modest turbo upgrade at some point to pick up a little more up top. Something like a VF40 would be nice, though I think I'd rather go very slightly bigger for the top-end.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good, definitely makes me jealous. I'd like to do a modest turbo upgrade at some point to pick up a little more up top. Something like a VF40 would be nice, though I think I'd rather go very slightly bigger for the top-end.
numbers aren't impressive, but when you're driving you can really tell the difference especially when you are in the high RPMS. No power drop off like the TD04s

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that dyno chart is a little disapointing only because it has mph instead of rpm's. or is it cut off of the right hand side of the sheet??? nice #'s all the same!
The cutoff is redline at 3rd gear. I don't know why it doesn't have RPMs though ???

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
what kind of dyno were you on?

·
Registered
345 Posts
is anyone seeing the 328tq????? car must pull hard

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10