Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) come on guys, this region is playing dead here! :( we canucks have got to show our faces, stand up and be counted for. i know there must be a lot of 08 wrx's on the east coast of canada. these cars were built w/ our winters in mind and they are sure fun to drive up here. if you are still just a vistor on this forum it is time to become a member. maybe we can meet up, trade parts and share ideas. i am from the far east... st.john's, newfoundland. i know of at least 4 08 wrx's and 1 08 sti here on the island. i must be the furthest east 2008 wrx owner in all of north america come to think of it. :-\

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
hey dude I think I can be considered living on the east coast, you're farther east than me though!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
yup 9 hours east of Qu?©bec City, just where the ST-laurence river becomes the gulf

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got a 2008 wrx, so does a friend of mine along with about 8 others in town right now. We are in Moncton.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I've got a 2008 wrx, so does a friend of mine along with about 8 others in town right now. We are in Moncton.
When I finished High school I almost moved to Moncton to hit the flying college, plans changed but hey seems like a nice place

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
hey whats up boys i am from the east coast also i live on prince edward island .i have a 08 wrb wrx sedan . the name is deon .
i have the only one i have seen on pei at this point one non turbo maybe i have seen twice some old lady drives it lol so shes out lol .if i am home i am up for a meet i was hoping to go to the moncton car show weekend but i maybe working i think .

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
yeah well this summer for my pilot liscense course I'll need to travel a bit Moncton might be a good idea

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
ME I am alive

1 - 20 of 62 Posts