Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my turbo xs turbo back fitted and had it tuned with ECUtek here in Australia.
Numbers are pretty good with minimal mods
152kw and 358nm

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
G,day DougieFresh82 those numbers are pretty good,, do you mind me asking, who did it? what did they charge ? what tune stage was is it ie 1,2, 3. And what other mods do you have.

I had it done on a forester gt stage three and it went hard. Thinking of doing it to the new wrx. ;D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
G,day DougieFresh82 those numbers are pretty good,, do you mind me asking, who did it? what did they charge ? what tune stage was is it ie 1,2, 3. And what other mods do you have.

I had it done on a forester gt stage three and it went hard. Thinking of doing it to the new wrx. ;D
I live in Perth so I had it tuned at Race Torque, it was about $2k all up. It was a custom tune, they don't really do stages. Only other mod so far is a 3' TBE,

·
Registered
32 Posts
[
I live in Perth so I had it tuned at Race Torque, it was about $2k all up. It was a custom tune, they don't really do stages. Only other mod so far is a 3' TBE,
[/quote]

Thanks, does it go "heaps" better. 2k is a fair whack.

·
Registered
51 Posts
[
I live in Perth so I had it tuned at Race Torque, it was about k all up. It was a custom tune, they don't really do stages. Only other mod so far is a 3' TBE,
Thanks, does it go "heaps" better. 2k is a fair whack.
[/quote]

$2K includes the licence for the software so after that with future mods you pay for dyno and tuning time only.

I will either get mine done at Race Torque or MMS, what are Race Torqure like to deal with Dougie?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Been taking my cars there for a few years now, great to deal with. Lane is a great tuner and will get the best out of your car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts