Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought the eibach prokit springs for my 5 door. Anyone have any experience with them?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Re: Eibach Springs

Hey guys, just bought the eibach prokit springs for my 5 door. Anyone have any experience with them?
Nice springs, great quality. They are a bump up from stock, progressive rate. Just gives a notch better handling qualities and a mild drop.
Conservative biut nice setup nonetheless. Softer than most aftermarket sets.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts

Used it for my previous rides. Nice stiffer than stock springs. Tad bit bouncy, but good bang for buck. One of the best aftermarket springs I ever tried.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Its a 1.4" drop up front and 1.2" in the back. They are in my garage in the box. Installing tomorrow. Will post pics when i can

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

I'm a fan of progressive springs and have wanted to try these in some form for a while. I've heard mainly good things about them. The only bad things I've heard is about instances where the springs dropped lower than expected.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

Its a 1.4" drop up front and 1.2" in the back. They are in my garage in the box. Installing tomorrow. Will post pics when i can
^^^ For WRX
STi is 1" all four corners

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

^^^ For WRX
STi is 1" all four corners
I wish that they were an even drop on the wrx. I am not really a fan of uneven drops as they are usually just for the sake of appearance.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Finally got the chance to get some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Looks like your on your driveway with a slope?
Would make the drop look more even since the weight is to the back. (Eibach lowers the front more so being on a slope negates this)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like your on your driveway with a slope?
Would make the drop look more even since the weight is to the back. (Eibach lowers the front more so being on a slope negates this)
Yeah these were the only pictures i had tho. Ill try and get better ones as soon as i can

how much did you get the springs for? im still not sure which springs i want to get. haha
I paid 265 shipped. I cant remember the site i got the from but if I find it again ill post up the link

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have to drive 20 miles to school everyday and the ride doesnt bother me at all. It is stiffer than stock but it is nothing extreme. It's noticeable but honetly i like really stiff so it could be better. I love the drop and it is much more fun to throw around now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've had them on for a little over a month now and i haven't experienced any problems with them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts