1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
549 Posts
funny you were lookin at that... i was on that site earlier... they are lookin for 08s for a test fit right now.
i was on the phone with them earlier today too. they said the prototypes are in R&D right now. they should be in the market in March.

<a href=http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/06174.11.7978578753000008969>http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/06174.11.7978578753000008969</a>

go there and sign up~!

·
Registered
333 Posts
really though why wait for springs when you can get the BC racing coilovers...

i know they're like a grand but they perform almost at you know 2k+ level and are getting really popular among the 08 drivers...

importimageonline.com i think is the URL...

unless of course you dont have a grand to blow and dont wanna pay like $100 for replacements every so often... then ya the eibach springs are good to wait for... actually the H&R springs are already out i believe but they're pricey and some people thing they don't perform a lot of R&D and end up with springs that do't work fantastic on subies...

just my $0.02 :)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that the Cusco coilovers are better, but they cost a lot more... I checked those BC racing coilovers, are you saying that you need to replace parts often, what parts then.

The H&R springs are $349.00

·
Registered
549 Posts
damn i miss my car already... 3 days is a long time..............

·
Registered
549 Posts
i just got my car back today from eibach. they got the prototype springs made and they should be ready in bout a month for a test fit. so look for them in the market this spring time. ...then its onto anti-roll kits and coilovers!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I had a set of prototype springs installed on my sedan by Eibach about a month ago. I waited until now to post because I wanted to get a feel for them. Do not buy these springs if you want performance. The ONLY thing the springs do is lower your car 1.5". There is absolutely NO performance gain. If it's performance you're looking for, buy coil-overs. For my taste these springs blow.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I had a set of prototype springs installed on my sedan by Eibach about a month ago. I waited until now to post because I wanted to get a feel for them. Do not buy these springs if you want performance. The ONLY thing the springs do is lower your car 1.5". There is absolutely NO performance gain. If it's performance you're looking for, buy coil-overs. For my taste these springs blow.
well at least they were free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts