Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped out my front and rear sways with Whitelines and did Whiteline front and Rallitek rear endlinks and I'm getting all kinds of noise. Anybody else without stock endlinks getting this?

·
Registered
988 Posts
I swapped out my front and rear sways with Whitelines and did Whiteline front and Rallitek rear endlinks and I'm getting all kinds of noise. Anybody else without stock endlinks getting this?
You need to tight down the endlinks bolts ( I mean really tight ). I have Perrin bars front and rear. Whiteline endlinks in the front and Rallitek in the rear.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I just went through the same thing. Thought my front end was going to fall off. I think the bushings compress and loosen. Just tighten the hell out of them. You might have to do it more than once.

·
Registered
577 Posts
have the same thing.

all kinds of noises over all kinds of bumps... verry annoying....I took it back to the place that put them on. they tightened them still squeaks a lot though guess I have to live with it....

will the rear do the same? :-\

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Squeaky squeaky, especially if you are running full metal endlinks. You may also be hearing the sway bar snaps, along with the various stress noises metal makes.

Could be normal, could not be, but best to check out where the noise is coming from to be sure.

Good Luck

·
Registered
577 Posts
will it eventually go away once it really wears in?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I'll let you know if mine goes away. Even my 05 was the same way. So far no go, and if you are in an area where they salt the streets I would go with the "solid" types as opposed to the dogbones as they are much quieter and will not rust like the full metal types then you'll get all all sorts of funky noises.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys...I'm going to get underneath there this weekend and tighten everything again just to be sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was having the same problem in my car and went under and checked it out yesterday. Turns out one of the endlinks was a little loose. I tightened the crap out of it and now it's good to go.

Oh, and I have Whiteline bars and GroupA endlinks.

Personally, I think that if you are getting squeaks, you may not have lubed things up well enough...unless you have full metal endlinks. Clunks would be from something being loose.

Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts