Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Early days, but I am talking with process west to try and get a decent discount together for a TMIC. Unsure of pricing yet, but lets get a list of interested parties going.

To make this work we need to get to goal numbers ie 0-5, 6-10 and 10+

• [li]EQ - ordered, paid and recieved[/li]
    [li]Merexy - ordered, paid and recieved[/li]
    [li]Mitch[/li]
    [li]Imfalagalia[/li]
    [li]Mr Freeze[/li]
    [li]Sparky - - ordered, paid and recieved[/li]

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would but I have one, best intercooler there is IMHO!

Just wait till you see it in the flesh, it's an awesome bit of kit!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hang in there EQ.. Give it a couple of weeks.. Once we have a couple more members your GB will take off.. But it will take some time cause we are still teething.

But PW TMIC is the way to go for TMs.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oooh ohhh....they get cheaper if we get 6.......PM for pricing BUT same deal as with TurboXS DP - if anyone post pricing on this or any forum the GB will be pulled and we'll all be paying full retai!

·
Registered
179 Posts
+1 Count Sparky in.

·
Registered
92 Posts
EQ - after discussion last week, I checked my IC and it is tincy whincy.....it's about 2/3 the size of EACH of the intercoolers on my old S4...
No wonder I get 14L / 100k around town in summer!

Let me know the price and I'm in.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Guys.

I have PMd a couple of you, I am now speaking with PW to finalise the deal and hows and whens. Can you just bear with me for a few more days and I'll be able to answer all your questions and get this moving.

8)

Just figured out who mr fishy is....beans.....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This GB is now LIVE.

The price for the unit is $950 delivered, inc GST for the IC (silver) and the shroud/splitter. A hotside pipe can be =bought for another $90 to allow any turbo the hooked up.

Kev at PW has 8 units in the country, more are 6 weeks away.

To get on the deal you need to call Kev at PW on 0400 777 111 and say you are from the the 3G.WRX forum and pay IN FULL.

This offer wont be repeated and once these 8 are gone, they're gone....make that 7...I just grabbed one....

·
Registered
5 Posts
VERY VERY tempting. $$$ are being spent on insurance atm!! Priority fellas, sorry. I would love to get one though!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts