Forge BPV
GMS radiator shroud

That's all I can think of right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Well its going to stay mostly stock, for the time being. I love the feel of the stock suspension, so I don't think I'll be changing that at all. It's also nice to drive a quite car (although it id pretty loud at WOT above 6000RPM), so I'll probably leave stock exhaust, too. These cars do sound amazing with a good exhaust though.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
Yeah I really want the OEM optional lip, but they have been discontinued, so basically impossible to find :(

I'm happy with the wheels for now, If I ever change them, it will be for 17's with proper fitment (no stupid hellafail). Been casually looking at the SSR Type-C.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
Hi all!

I just wanted to drop in and make my usual rounds. Man, this place sure looks different! Not sure I like the change or not...

Anyway, I've been causally eyeing some older Subarus. There is a slim chance I'll be looking to buy a GD STi within the year...we shall see. It's hard to find them in good shape, not blown up, not modded, and not abused.

S2000 has been an absolute blast, with several track days under its belt now. I'm looking forward to driving it this winter. Definitely won't be as "bulldozer like" as the WRX, but I suspect it will get around just fine with snow tires on it. I bought some OEM AP2 wheels (17's) that I'll be putting on in the spring to accommodate wider tires, along with some Swift springs to set it down ~1"

Anyways, here is how she sits at the moment...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Dude! I had no idea that you got rid of your WRX. You were my brother from another color! You should check out my Build thread. A lot has changed with my car.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts