Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up.

http://www.erzperformance.com/product_p/erztsudo.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ERZ-Tsudo-08-09-Subaru-WRX-divorce-downpipe_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem290268291133QQitemZ290268291133

$189, divorced wastegate, cast iron upper and sensor bung.

I know in the past, they have performed well with only a minor fitment issue (the a/c drain line needed to be trimmed shorter).

If these are anything like the dp's for the previous WRX's, we can expect a good product for a low price...

·
Registered
700 Posts
ahhh the good old ebay brand tsudo. cheapest exhaust ever but they work pretty good. but fitment is sometimes an issue

·
Registered
700 Posts
i love tsudo. im not knocking them in any way. they build a product that does the same exact thing but for dumb cheap. hence the front mount i had only cost 200 off ebay cuz it was a knock off or i could spend 1200 and get a perrin one.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Such nice workmanship inside the housing. Smooth :p
I think Invidia would be better, unless they improve the QC, then cool beans.
On a side note I love their Greddy SP replicas ;D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone purchased one of these yet? Man for $189 shipped you almost can't beat it.

Alain

·
Registered
19 Posts
I received one today. Ebay or PayPal were having a special where if you spend over 100.00, you get 10.00 off. I paid 179.00 shipped. I think that was four days ago.

I can tell you my initial impressions. It looks good. I am 99% sure they took an Invidia catless and copied it. The sensor hole is in the exact same place and the bellmouth and divider look the same. The insides appear to be smooth. The welds are nice. The opening of the bellmouth appears to be smooth where it will go against the hot side of the turbo (with a new gasket, of course). There is some kind of gray thermal coating painted on the upper portion. :eek:

I will be mating it to my SPT CBE with this (received yesterday):

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/elite-awd-down-pipe-stocktapered-cat-back-adapter-p-3911.html

Not sure when I'll do the install. I am going to the dealership tomorrow (Saturday) for the oil line recall thingy. Sunday I am going here:

http://www.hallettracing.com/

Monday is work.... I may try to go stage 2 prior to going to the track. ???

After the install, I'll chime in on fitment and any other observations.

·
Registered
164 Posts
WOW, $144 shipped right now? Man I wish I had an AP... I wanna go catted really, but at this price it would be worth a try...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've been running one for a while. Fitment on mine was perfect, I used the live.com cashback and it cost $140someting, also picked up a 3" to 2.5" adapter with live.com cashback and broke about even on the $189 shipped. No leaks on the spt catback. No complaints here, as long as it fits well how bad can you screw up a 3" piece of stainless pipe? The others, unless catted, seem extremely overpriced... Great deal.

·
Registered
206 Posts
anyone have success with this and an SPT catback? does it bolt right up to the SPT catback or do i need an adapter? thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you check the ERZ website, they now have that downpipe at $144 SHIPPED!

Not sure how long it will be at that price point but I would not pass that up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
ya ive read enough..just ordered it..your right...144 is ridiculous.......anyways...ill let ya'll know how it goes...i guess i need to get a damn heatshield too

·
Registered
821 Posts
anyone have success with this and an SPT catback? does it bolt right up to the SPT catback or do i need an adapter? thanks
'theotherguy' said this:
I've been running one for a while. Fitment on mine was perfect, I used the live.com cashback and it cost 0someting, also picked up a 3" to 2.5" adapter with live.com cashback and broke about even on the 9 shipped. No leaks on the spt catback. No complaints here, as long as it fits well how bad can you screw up a 3" piece of stainless pipe? The others, unless catted, seem extremely overpriced... Great deal.

looks like you probably do need it then?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts