Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they make a sti kit... But does anyone have one on their wrx? Any knowledge about the kit would be nice

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I dont but we did my buddies evo-x and they're definitely quality. If you dont mind spending the money, I dont think you can buy a better setup. We are direct with ETS if you would like pricing.
Also, my turbo-xs fmic is for sale if you want to save some $$$$.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Haha. Going rotated turbo with a tmic just for a more "stealth" approach. Im sure at some point ill be switching back but I want to try it out.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
It depends what you are after. Whos going to tune the car? What do they find easier? Most charge a different rate for OS and AP. IMHO I have no use for the oversized pager as it just sat in the box until I was getting tuned, even then it was just used to load a tune. Now Cobbs got great speed density software so I guess it really depends on your car and tuner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank for your information.
Your information is for people
I think it is very useful

I followed this amazing girl, every day made a profit of around 10% by simply follow her plan in 20-30 mins. Really smart and impressive girl, you can try to ask her any question😊

my whatsapp id :

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is One More Efficient?

I followed this amazing girl, every day made a profit of around 10% by simply follow her plan in 20-30 mins. Really smart and impressive girl, you can try to ask her any question😊

my whatsapp id :

·
Registered
15 Posts
you should do it! do it...now! yay!

my whatsapp id :

1 - 20 of 22 Posts