Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sound Clips needed: Cobb, Megan Racing, Invidia Q300
If you know anyone who has a youtube please link so it can get updated! Also if you have a request for a clip post in this thread and I'm sure someone can find one!

WRX - Hatch
Agency Power

AVO

BPM

Borla

Invidia N1

Lachute Performance

Magnaflow

Perrin

TurboXS

Invidia catted DP with Tsudo N1

in car windows up.

Ouside of car drive by's.

I car windows up first half windows down second half.

SPT
Next 3 are Catless

Ultimate Racing

·
Registered
717 Posts
Magnaflow hatch/sedan

Updated Thanks - snw

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dont forget that different downpipe will make each system sounds different as well (catless, 1 ceramic cat, 1 HFC, 2 cats, stock).

I could get a catless invidia TBE clip in a day or two..

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dont forget that different downpipe will make each system sounds different as well (catless, 1 ceramic cat, 1 HFC, 2 cats, stock).

I could get a catless invidia TBE clip in a day or two..
Well yeah there will be a different sound even with the same setup. Right now I'm keeping it between Hatch, Sedan, and STI with each manufacturer. If its not the same manufacturer then something like this could be done. Cobb DP w/ Perrin CB, Invidia DP w/ TurboXS CB. There has to be a line drawn somewhere but where will it be drawn who knows?

·
Registered
145 Posts
SPT exhaust with catless downpipe:

edit: thank you - snw

·
Registered
717 Posts
Here's WRX Hatch Perrin Catback.
Organize as you please:

Cobb should send me a clip of their catback by the end of the week hopefully, as I am trying to pick between them and perrin.

Edit: Thank you - snw

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's WRX Hatch Perrin Catback.
Organize as you please:

Cobb should send me a clip of their catback by the end of the week hopefully, as I am trying to pick between them and perrin.
I've been tossed between the two my self. Plus I made this originally because I was tired of searching youtube for the clips.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Exactly, this was a great idea. I've been ready to get an exhaust for a while now. I just couldn't find something that I like. I want something quite, but not TOO quite. I am picky. I really like Perrin, but I can't buy it without exploring all the options so I've been annoying Chris @ Cobb to get me a clip in order to make my final decision. It's about damn time they put one out!!
I'll upload it as soon as I get it :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Great Idea. Thanks so Much for the hatchback Perrin Model. I've been searching all over for it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Lachute Performance Sedan Cat Back

Lachute Performance Hatch Cat Back

Lachute Performance STI Turbo Back Exhaust

Updated Thanks - snw

·
Registered
717 Posts
Found a clip for Megan Racing Hatch:

1 - 20 of 153 Posts