Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Re: Fast & furious 4: Paul Walker's STI

That looks pretty cool. But where is the body stuff for us WRX owners?

·
Registered
519 Posts

I can't see the pics here at work, I like the movies but I am sure they will find a way to "rice" it up LOL.

Seth

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

so far only the hood and rear wing will gonna fit... but since more people buy wrx than sti, i guess it will be more profitable to make wrx kit than sti kit...

·
Registered
64 Posts

Unfortunately, I'm sure they are going to paint it bright purple or neon yellow or whatever.......

·
Registered
273 Posts

No i am going to have to go with teal, lol.....as far as that kit goes yeah gonna have to wait when its done cuz....i dont see the Aggressive look on it. i see white and blue........how come movie people get all the parts before anyone else can get them i can grab that concept....

·
Registered
752 Posts

what about... JDM Yellow?!?!

or STI Pink, lol.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

No i am going to have to go with teal, lol.....as far as that kit goes yeah gonna have to wait when its done cuz....i dont see the Aggressive look on it. i see white and blue........how come movie people get all the parts before anyone else can get them i can grab that concept....
Veilsise USA is making them a custom bodykit which will later on end up on the market

·
Registered
717 Posts

20 bucks says it will be more riced out than the civic on the F&F 1.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

hum but bodykit trend nowaday is not what it was back in 2001... less snow scrapper kind of bodykit

·
Registered
421 Posts

Did you read the 1st comment on that website? I don't know why he doesn't like the kit haha

·
Registered
646 Posts

the F&F movies tend to follow trends set in the tuning world somewhat, and the riceness has seemed to have died down alot from the first one, hopefully they will clean it up some in this one with minimal graphics and possibly darker colors

1 - 12 of 12 Posts