Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i figure we could collaborate get some nice roads thrown up here for cruises, I like up north rt23 then take the roads off it that lead to Mt. Creek niiice and twistyy.

·
Registered
700 Posts
rt 218 in cornwall, ny. google earth it. or could hit up eagles nest in port jervis but alot of people die on that road. its crazy

·
Registered
498 Posts
The Dragon...or any other two lane roads in the area. Highway 135 in Brown County, Indiana.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I've been meaning to get over to bear mountain also skyline isn't bad either, a little short though

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
The dragon would be fun to try.

Localy I really like Pagemill rd to high way 9 loop. Super fun.

·
Registered
954 Posts
So i figure we could collaborate get some nice roads thrown up here for cruises, I like up north rt23 then take the roads off it that lead to Mt. Creek niiice and twistyy.
basically anything near or around high point it freakin awesome. i take my bike up there all the time. i understand everyone has to share the road but if you guys go up there rippin on the weekends, just keep an eye out for motorcycles ;)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
went to 'upstate' NY for some camping this past weekend. Taconic to around 301 area. When that becomes a 2 lane road, it's pretty narrow w/ several uphills, downhills, some dips, mid to high speed corners, and mountain walls that are not forgiving for anyone being over zealous.

·
Registered
727 Posts
cant remember the route number but we took some killer roads through some state parks between area 1320 shop in allentown and the OCC meet it was like 15+ subarus and 1 evo on some mountain roads ;D

il have to send 1320 a pm over on TST because i deff want to go up their some time soon maybe a meet and a photo shoot come spring time ;)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Parc National de la Mauricie in quebec, 30min from my place

1 - 12 of 12 Posts