Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
nice, hope you have good winter tires...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i just had stock tires, for now, will get summer ones, with rims, ..........when summer comes...... its more fun this way:) stock tires are just fine, unless you overestimate what you can do, and what you car can do. I am cool with using 92s in the winter, they are all season tires, that do what they can do in snow , and when dry in summer. Good (not great) all season tires.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i dont believe in all-season tire... anyway winter tires is compulsory over here.. and its day and night over the all-season

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Looks beautiful. I really like the snow, I am Norwegian and I live in Southern California and don't see too much of the white powder.

Thanks

·
Registered
646 Posts
haha i love it how you see the slide marks go completely sideways and they lead to the car. sick pic in my opinion.

·
Registered
344 Posts
We used to get 2-3 feet of snow here, now only a few inches. Damn global warming :'( Glad you get to have fun

·
Registered
110 Posts
We used to get 2-3 feet of snow here, now only a few inches. Damn global warming :'( Glad you get to have fun
*Not* caused by global warming. Past 20 years has seen a temperature increase on the order of 0.2 degrees. Not all winters are created equal.

... crap, hope I didn't just spawn a flame war.

On topic, I'm super excited about the last winter storm of the season coming this weekend. Come on, 6-8 inches!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts