Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found a company in Singapore willing to ship over their v-lip individually. The price is $280 shipped which is the cheapest of any seller to date. It may not be what the boys in Singapore got theirs for but nobody else is willing to ship these out on a individual basis.

http://www.fabulousx.com.sg/ or direct email [email][email protected][/email]

Special thanks to Binbin for helping to find this.

ATTN: CORRECTION TO THE ABOVE PRICE... IT IS $280 SGD WHICH IS = TO $203 USD!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i dont think its the real thing at this price... probably a copy right ?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ah, I'm glad you got them to ship it for you. :)

By the way, out of curiousity, is the $280 in USD or singapore dollars?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I couldn't even find a picture on the website, but I'd be interested in a lip that would fit the non-premium. Let us know what you find out Bolsak

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I couldn't even find a picture on the website, but I'd be interested in a lip that would fit the non-premium. Let us know what you find out Bolsak
;D ;D ;D $203 USD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

:D :D WOOooooo-Hhhoooooo!!!! :eek: :eek:

Forgot to add that it is for the Impreza GRB 08 1.5 R v-lip... Which is basically of the NON-premium type. I.E. no front spoiler.

·
Registered
253 Posts
;D ;D ;D 3 USD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

:D :D WOOooooo-Hhhoooooo!!!! :eek: :eek:

Forgot to add that it is for the Impreza GRB 08 1.5 R v-lip... Which is basically of the NON-premium type. I.E. no front spoiler.
I want one... PM Sent to ya bOLsAK3

·
Registered
120 Posts
looks pretty good, do they have any other pics with how far out it sticks? I'm pretty much sold on it though.

·
Registered
253 Posts
They are very slow in returning emails.

I just received a response to my email that I sent last Friday and they are telling me that the price is now SGD$350.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think I am going to pass on this right now... The price did in-fact go up to $350 SGD and the only way to "pay" for it is to do a bank transfer. Not sure if I am down with that whole process.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts