Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took long enough but I did finally get it.... ;D It's off to paint right now sooo I should have it by friday!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice, post up some pics when u get it on

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can't wait for mine to show up. The car certainly needs something there besides the mini-spoiler.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
mine is on order too :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mine is on order too... 1-3 week backorder from SGP.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Heh, we have all seen the light. This wing is just what the WRX needs. I think it helps it out so much from the pictures I have seen. But, once the '09s come out, we won't be as special. ;)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Heh, we have all seen the light. This wing is just what the WRX needs. I think it helps it out so much from the pictures I have seen. But, once the '09s come out, we won't be as special. ;)
what will be special is the sport grille, if the STi style grille come standard on the WRX, less people will change it, so the sport grille will become more unique :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just got word from SGP that my STI wing shipped to me today. That wasnt too bad. 5 days of backorder. I guess that basically meant that they didnt have one in stock and had to order one direct just like any dealer would have had to.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mine shipped as well today. ;D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Mine havent shipped yet but my payments havent cleared yet anyway, stupid paypal, when you have a canadian bank account it take 8 working day to clear !

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got word from SGP that my STI wing shipped to me today. That wasnt too bad. 5 days of backorder. I guess that basically meant that they didnt have one in stock and had to order one direct just like any dealer would have had to.
I went through the same thing.....I was really surprised that it did ship as fast as it did. Thought it would be like the SPT exhaust. hahaha :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
i ordered on the 10th... but haven't heard a word from SGP yet...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Just saw the wrx MY09.. to be honest the ONLY thing I want, is that wing. Everything else I am going to get better anyway. But the wing is sick. Even the stitching "WRX" looks corny to me now, although I like the red on the steering wheel.
ANYWAY
Sick wing

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah, the WRX needs this wing. Not sure why Subaru didn't put this on the WRX and something fancier/aggressive on the STI like in years past. Guess they are getting away from the boy racer image. But, I think I like the non-premium WRX with this wing better than the STI for looks. But, I am biased. ;)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i will never give up my premium rear bumper :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
I hate you... :'(

I really want to get the prem rear cover with the diffuser. I ordered up the STI wing and a rear color-matched chrome delete. Once those are on, I think I think I will just bite the bullet and order up the rear cover.

If I had it to do over again, I would have paid the extra $2,000 to get the prem body kit. Oh well... Better priced body kits should be just around the corner for us!

·
Registered
230 Posts
My spoiler showed up today and is now at the painter. Will get it by early next week at the latest.
For some reason I don't care for the premium body parts. In my opinion it kind of makes the car look heavy and too big. But, I would sure like some of the other features that come with it.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I hate you... :'(

I really want to get the prem rear cover with the diffuser. I ordered up the STI wing and a rear color-matched chrome delete. Once those are on, I think I think I will just bite the bullet and order up the rear cover.

If I had it to do over again, I would have paid the extra ,000 to get the prem body kit. Oh well... Better priced body kits should be just around the corner for us!
i didnt have choice, there is only one WRX in canada, no premium or not.. they all arrive the same

1 - 20 of 31 Posts