Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
umm hi? hahaha i just found this forum a couple days ago and was heaven when i found it ... you know how hard it is to get info outta people on other forums then i find this and everythings here so im happy and here to stay and hope to help the forum grow and find new things for our cars....

Im going to be updating this thread whenever i get something new or something done to the car so check back cause i have alot planned for the car ;)

heres my first subaru :

GT30r Built Crawford motor w/ a fully built 4EAT

then i traded that in once it started going down hill fast for this:

2004 SVT Lightning

and last but not list i traded that in after missing AWD , Handling , GOOD MPG , Small car , Fun to drive the list could go on hahah

2008 WRX

·
Registered
577 Posts
welcome great choice in cars! that forester was beautiful!

enjoy this car! can't wait to see what will be done to it!

·
Registered
717 Posts
wow one of the sexiest foresters i have seen. u like silver cars don't u haha. good luck with the car!

·
Registered
421 Posts
haha everyone of your car's silver! hahha going by your forester, i think your 08 WRX is gonna be a fast one!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i got alot planed for it ... just time and money will make it all work out hahah

the wrx is pearl white not silver had to break outta the silver trend and my first 05 2.5rs was silver as well hahaha

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
oh man that forester is sick! A fully built crawford motor would be sooo sick. nice cars

·
Registered
88 Posts
nice lookin ride man!! I got the STI short throw with the titanium knob and it makes a bigg difference. The first WRX I test drove did not have it, much smoother shiftin with the short throw, car is way more fun. Hope you enjoy the Cobb. BTW I have the Valentine 1 too...I LOVE IT!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
nice car.. cant wait to see what kind of a beast you make this one into compared to your past cars, keep us all updated!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahah thanks i love the short shifter definitely changes the way it shifts!

yah ive got a couple plans for the car ... just giving it some time start off slow then ill change it around alot over time ...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
stop wasting time and hook that AVO UP!! haha ;D. That Forester is mean as sh....t! ;D

·
Registered
577 Posts
let us know how you like it!

looking into this i am.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
+1 for sounding like Yoda JB

I'm trying to talk my wife into buy a Forester because they are so safe and cheap economical..... well also because I want to build one out like you did, but she doesn't need to know that....

I'm hoping we can get one when/if we move to Oregon in the near future.

Oh and nice ride Fish!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just ordered some new parts :)
hope to have all these by the end of the week...
should take care of most of the suspension part until some more/better springs or coilover options come out...

Cusco Strut Bar

Harman Motive 22mm Adjustable Rear Swaybar

Perrin 25mm Front Sway Bar

RalliTEK HD Rear Endlinks

AVO Front Stabilizer End Links

Harman Motive Rear Lamp Overlay Kit (Smoked)

AccessPort ECU Tuner for 2.5L w/CAN

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Nice man! are you doing all the installs your self?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kindof? hhaaha i dont have alot of room to do installs at my apt i do small installs in my parking lot ...

my local forums having a install day so im gunna do em all there seeing how there is room tools and people to help :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts