Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got a huge chunck of metal stuck in my tire gogin through a soncrution area by my work.... so now i need to get a new one and the dealer quotes me 230 bucks, and itll be a week to deliver it...fun part is they wont order it until i pay which i don't have an extra 230 bucks atm....so im stuck with the spare.....how long will that thing last if i keep it under the recommended 50 mph?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Between 50-100 miles. It is not meant to be driven far. Just enough to get to a tire shop and get a new tire. Check out discounttires.com for the tire. I would search the web first. Conteau had some extra tires, hit him up.

·
Registered
717 Posts
yeah, had a similiar thing happen. coundn't find this tire anywhere for a better price than what it would be from the dealer. getting mine tomoreow hopefully. so try not to drive too much on the spare, and good luck finding the 230...plus labor.... GOOD Luck!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, had a similiar thing happen. coundn't find this tire anywhere for a better price than what it would be from the dealer. getting mine tomoreow hopefully. so try not to drive too much on the spare, and good luck finding the 230...plus labor.... GOOD Luck!
Ugh yeah, i have to still get to work this is hell at the moment 230 bucks plus labor i just dropped 30k after taxes least they can do is cut me a deal on ONE tire

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
$230!! Thats crazy! I'd buy all new tires and go w/ a 225 width. good luck shopping around and be careful on the doughnut.

·
Registered
36 Posts
anybody need a replacement tire, let me know. I'll hook it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts