1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I grew up in the Panhandle!!!

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
LMK if any of you guys are nearby, can borrow my equipment, help you with stuff...use my tactrix even! I only got the XPT stg 1 though (but he's a good guy anyways so you should buy his tune :p!...though if you wanna test it...).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Miami FL in the house...
Where abouts??? Any meets around here? I have been unable to find a real Subie following down here :-\
Kendal area...Theres a suby meeting every other monday in the kendal area as well...All year subys go sometimes the swapped 2.5's show up. the meeting will be next monday. Pm your number. Also I have a bunch of sale dono if you saw my thread. Im going back to stock due to my job loss and probably gonna turn in the car. But I will enjoy before i do that. like i said pm your number well hook next monday for the meet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
LMK if any of you guys are nearby, can borrow my equipment, help you with stuff...use my tactrix even! I only got the XPT stg 1 though (but he's a good guy anyways so you should buy his tune :p!...though if you wanna test it...).
Wanna help me go back to stock? I dont mind driving and buying some beers...

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
o_O sounds good, you might have some parts I'd be interested in. Where you located and what type of parts we gonna be doing? If you wanna just PM me..

·
Registered
80 Posts
o_O sounds good, you might have some parts I'd be interested in. Where you located and what type of parts we gonna be doing? If you wanna just PM me..
Im in the kendall area. It will Be the Invidia V3 catless bellmouth down pipe, invidia up pipe, invidia n1 style race cbe catless, aem cai, perrin LCP, perrin front and rear sway bars and cobb springs. Also dono if you wanna swap rear lights + cash since mine have the over lays. the sports grille and the sti wing. It will be a long day..lol

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Oh, damn! That is a drive. Are you in a hurry to do it? Could just help you next time I'm back in Fort Lauderdale for thanksgiving break or something. And DAMN, I'm a sedan man so you don't have anything for me! Maybe the CAI.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oh, damn! That is a drive. Are you in a hurry to do it? Could just help you next time I'm back in Fort Lauderdale for thanksgiving break or something. And DAMN, I'm a sedan man so you don't have anything for me! Maybe the CAI.
Ive seen sedans run the hatch invidia cbe. down pipe should be the same. Damn dono if ill be able to keep it until then. but ill let you know when i remove everything..

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Ay, I'm just saying...but if you wanna do that drive, I'd be glad to help -- but shit, you gotta have some buddies closer! And yeah, as far as the invidia, but I have great disdain for single exhausts on a dual car. How did the LCP work out for you? Much of a difference?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ay, I'm just saying...but if you wanna do that drive, I'd be glad to help -- but shit, you gotta have some buddies closer! And yeah, as far as the invidia, but I have great disdain for single exhausts on a dual car. How did the LCP work out for you? Much of a difference?
Well to me it worked out fine but then again I added it when i did the full tbe, intake, up pipe and then tuned. so my butt dyno was happy. the weight diff is crazy though ill tell you that..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts