Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2008 WRX Silver with Premium package about a month ago. Very impressed with the improvements Subaru made with this new model. I have owned a 2002 and 2005 WRX and really liked both cars, but this one is by far my favorite. I really like the interior upgrades and the functionality of the wagon/hatch body style. I have made a few upgrades so far that really make this subie fun to drive. Below is what I have done so far:

*Rallitek Sway Bars Front & Rear
*Cobb Short Shift & Bushings
*Cusco Strut Tower Brace
*32% Window Tint
*K&N Drop in Filter
*Just Ordered SPT Exhaust

*Soon to come... Cobb Access Port.

Go Subie.

JMP.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi JMP, I'm in Forest Grove. There aren't a lot 08 WRX's around here, which is a little surprising. Have fun with your ride.
Do you plan to get the SPT springs, or are the bars giving you what you want?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jeff, I was thinking about getting the springs, however I am really impressed with the handling improvement from just adding the sway bars. Also, I like how the car rides now and I wouldn't want to make it harsh for my commute to work. Good old Forest Grove, I used to go out there a lot for a business relationship I had. My friend got married at the Grand Lodge last year, pretty cool place.

JMP.

·
Registered
577 Posts
welcome to our addiction! post up some Pics man!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright..... I will take some money pics this weekend... I have been known to take some awesome pictures.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome JMP! I'm in the Clackamas/Tualatin area. Nice to see some other people from the PDX area. Represent!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome! Nice pix, The rex is nice and clean ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts