Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello my name is manumba-tafii (Manu)i am from zimbabwe. I finnaly got the Usa Version of the WRX premium I want to change out my fog light bulbs and i was wondering how to get to them. looks like i have to take offs the bumbper but is their an eaiser way? Sorry if my english is not goods

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi there. You do not need to take off the front bumper. You have to remove a couple of tabs or screws from below the fog light, under the bumper. Then you need to remove a couple of tabs from the splash guards in front of the front wheels. Finally, full down the front part of the splash guard and you can reach in and access the fog light bulbs. It is not easy to reach, but once you remove the necessary tabs, you can just barely pull out the bulbs and replace them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
actually just did this today
I only removed 2 of those push in screws
( the ones that you remove by using a flathead screwdriver to pop up)
and 1 screw
( the screw you remove by loosening it with a + screwdriver and then pop it out)

the 2 you remove with a flathead are located at the corner of the wheel well and the other
is in the bottom of the car near the screw you just removed

the 1 screw is slightly above the 1st screw i mentioned and again you remove it by loosening it first then poping it off

Then you sorta peel open the inner plastic cover and reach in, they're really flexible so dont worry about it breaking or anything.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I got Nokya 2.5K at parker place
they were only 29$..cheaper than some places online
go get a set !
got my Nokya 2500k for 20.99$CAN at my local part store in Quebec

1 - 9 of 9 Posts