Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Thinking about some moves financially and unfortunately that means I should sell my car. It's a SWP WRX 5-door Hatch. I have the SPT exhaust on it right now and also have the STi pinks in the box that have never been installed. I replaced the rear bumper with the premium rear bumper w/diffusers. I do have the original rear bumper with the two little holes that a little blonde girl in mustang helped me out with. It does have the iPod adapter set up in it and is otherwise bone stock and is totally clean. The car does have 30k miles with all maintenance/service done at North Park Subaru in San Antonio, TX. I'm looking to get $19,000 OBO. PM me and we can work something out.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 210-393-7092

Rock on.

Kenny

·
Registered
91 Posts
Re: FS: 09 WRX $19,000

I saw this thread title and I initially "Wow, what a DEAL. I better ditch my MY08 WRX".

Then I kept reading :-[

·
Registered
2,669 Posts

yeah it has to be an 08 with that mileage... but buyer beware my buddie picked up an 08 sedan for 19 out the door with 3000 miles on it..

·
Registered
4,657 Posts

Not to be a naysayer, but I don't think you're going to get 19k out of a base model 08, especially on this site. You can find a brand new one for ~20k. Just sayin'. Unless you're going to downgrade to a real beater, I don't see this being a smart financial move given that you will already have eaten a HUGE amount of depreciation.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

If screwed up on the year. And I made the dealer eat the depreciation. Got the STi for 28 and made them take the car in flat. Life is good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts