Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling my 350Z if anyone here is interested. Here's some more info. Thanks!

Name: Jared

2006 Nissan 350Z Touring
6 speed manual transmission
300 hp, 260 ft lbs torque, 7200 rpm limit
45,000 miles - mostly highway
1 owner
Interlagos Fire - limited, special metallic color only in 2006, one of the rarest Z colors. It's a blend of red, purple, and copper, pictures don't quite do the color justice.
Touring model gets leather seats, heated seats, power seats, 6 disc CD/MP3 player with 6 speaker Bose system and 10" subwoofer, traction control and active stability management (VDC), LSD, aluminum pedals, steering wheel audio controls
Couple options: front floor mats, trunk mat, and side curtain airbags (the Interlagos Fire color was an option as well)
Garage kept
Trannie fluid and diff fluid changed recently, all oil changes done right on schedule and all maintanence done by a dealer (except an oil change or two)
Recently professional detailed and had the paint sealed.

Mildly modded:
K&N Typhoon intake
Pure Innovations intake plenum spacer
Stillen true dual exhaust
Nismo clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel (installed by Nissan)
Hotchkis front and rear sway bars
SPL Parts front and rear endlinks
Stoptech Stage 1 Brake package
Rays G-Games 77W Vaio wheels (18x9.5)
Sumitomo HTR Z-III tires (255/40/18 F and 275/40/18 R - lots of tread left)
Nismo black aluminum shift knob
Mac Mini w 7" Xenarc touchscreen (Carnetix power control, GPS, Bluetooth. factory stereo hookup)
Around $6500+ in parts alone

I have almost all of the original parts which you're welcome to have if you purchase the car (except the original clutch/flywheel, brake pads, and endlinks).

I'll be sad to see her go, she's a real joy to drive. I'm only getting rid of her because I want to move into something a little more rare.

Asking price is $21,500 OBO

Feel free to contact me for more information or to test drive (serious potential buyers only..). You can reach me on here or call me at 608-332-7170

Lots of pictures! These can also be found at http://photobucket.com/2006_350ZforSale

1 - 1 of 1 Posts