2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catback Exhaust - $500

FMIC - $750

Oil Pressure Gauge - $105 with spacer for oil filter

Perrin Steering Column Pod - SOLD

Cobb Short Shifter - I like the stock one better. - $80

Cobb AP - SOLD

Not including shipping. PM Zip code and I will get you quote, would prefer not to send big items though.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, There is a Cobb Lightened Crank Pulley for $100.00 with parts to add AC Tensioner ---SOLD

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need the money and I prefer to have it stock. I drive a lot and I need the least amount of issues. I ordered everything that I was told that I needed for the AC tensioner, the only thing that I noticed was there was no bolt in the stuff that I ordered. But, if you have all of these parts I am pretty sure that you don't need anything, I took it to a dealership and they said that those were all the right parts. I can include the print out of the parts needed. Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
y is the ap still at sticker price? tho it is from a 3rd party now ? :(

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The AP I will take a best offer on, but I have three custom maps on it, so I think that it is worth what I paid for it.

·
Registered
345 Posts
what are the three maps can u inform us a lil more on it thanks.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two maps from Rallitek tuned for UR TBE and Cold Air Intake. And the other was a custom tune map for FMIC, TBE and CAI

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The crank pulley is brand new, never been used. If you would like to see pics there is a link in my signature that will take you to the photos.

·
Registered
333 Posts
great im pretty sure i want the crank pulley

im just still confused about the tensioner issue

mrroadkill says that the new A/C belt doesnt work with the old tensioner and that you have to cut the belt off anyway to install the pulley, so he bought a whole new A/C belt which comes with a tool to install it. That seems to make sense, but you feel like if you do install the tensioner, that it will work and you can replace the pulley just fine? i probably sound annoying with all this but really im just trying to figure out how the heck to install it

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the stuff when they didn't have the tool. I think that the tool would probably be easier.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ultimate racing, I painted it black for the stealth look, but that could easily be taken off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Feel for you coop, i'm doing a demod now to. Gonna redo the set up. BTW are you the one in Southern Cal?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah... I am in So Cal... I got all the stuff off and I really like the way the stock car drives, it is a lot quieter.

·
Registered
333 Posts
hey coop before i pull the trigger on this are you confident that everything i need to install the pulley will be included? ill probably buy it anyway if it doesnt i'd just like to know ahead of time.

oh and i did some research and im pretty sure you do not need to cut the A/C belt off to install the pulley... the tensioner is sufficient (at least on pre-08 cars).

and what color is it?? haha

1 - 20 of 82 Posts