Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I am going to put my car back to stock and start a new project. I would really like to find someone local for these parts since the exhaust is really expensive to box and ship. If someone was willing to pay to have it all boxed and the shipping costs I guess I have no problem bringing it to a fedex location in that event.

Cobb AP-SOLD
Maddap divorced WG coated DP-SOLD
Crucial Racing catted midpipe-SOLD
SPT sedan catback exhaust-$300 picked up
Perrin cold air intake-SOLD

Any questions either pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Re: FS in MN: Complete stage 2 setup, Cobb AP, Maddad/Crucial DP and SPT Catback

PM sent

·
Super Moderator
2,745 Posts
Re: FS in MN: Complete stage 2 setup, Cobb AP, Maddad/Crucial DP and SPT Catback

Dang I wish you were closer,

Though I don't think you'll have any trouble selling...

Free bump...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I will seperate too, I don't have to sell all this together... just pm me for pricing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

downpipe is pending, but both Accessport and SPT catback still for grabs and I do have a Perrin cold air intake as well listed in another thread.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I just checked into shipping for the SPT catback and I came up with between $150-170. That is why I want to sell it locally. If someone wants it bad enough and will pay that on top of what I am asking I would be glad to ship it, but if not I completely understand.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it wasn't outrageously loud but loud enough. The boxer rumble was very apparent, nice and deep burble. One of the best sounding cars I have ever modified with this setup. I liked having one cat in there to keep it not overly loud. I can definately notice a difference with the stock downpipe back on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts